2 bedroom terraced house for saleCumrae Street, Splott, Cardiff
- No Chain!
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Area
- Downstairs Bathroom
- D/G & G.C.H
- Viewing Highly Recommended!
No Chain! Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this mid terrace home located in Splott. This property comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, utility area, downstairs bathroom, landing and two bedrooms. Benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
No Chain! Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this mid terrace home located in Splott. This property comprises of lounge, fitted kitchen, utility area, downstairs bathroom, landing and two bedrooms. Benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating. Viewing Highly Recommended!
Via door into:
Lounge 12' 2" plus recess x 9' 11" ( 3.71m plus recess x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" Max x 7' 10" ( 3.58m Max x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, integrated gas hob, electric oven with cooker hood over, space for fridge, space for freezer and stairs rising to first floor.
Utility Area 5' 5" x 5' 2" ( 1.65m x 1.57m )
Fitted with wall and base level units with complementary work surface over, circular sink and double glazed door to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with glass shower screen, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 13' 6" Max into recess x 10' ( 4.11m Max into recess x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, powerpoints and carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" Max x 8' Max ( 2.92m Max x 2.44m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard housing gas fired boiler, powerpoints and carpet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52983593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA106720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.