This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Hanover Court, North Road, Minehead, Somerset, TA24

Sold STC £67,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Purpose built second floor retirement apartment
  • Age restricted
  • Seafront location
  • Private hall
  • Lounge/dining room
  • Kitchen
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Modern fitted shower room
  • Double glazing
  • Storage heating

Full description

Hanover Court is a purpose built retirement development built in 1985 comprising forty flats arranged over four floors with internal lift, residents manager, 24 hour pull cord alarm system, is delightfully situated on the level between the beautiful Blenheim Gardens and seafront and is set in well maintained communal gardens and grounds with off road parking facilities. This particular apartment is well presented and located on the second floor with views from the sitting room towards the hills and the town and with a glimpse of the coast. The property is equipped with double glazed windows, storage heating and the accommodation in brief comprises; main entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room with double shower cubicle.
Minehead Town centre is conveniently situated within a quarter of a mile, the lovely Blenheim Gardens are close by and there is an excellent range of shopping, banking and recreational facilities. Being situated as it is on the edge of the Exmoor National Park the property is ideally placed to explore the surrounding countryside and many places of interest and the county town of Taunton is approximately twenty five miles to the east and has mainline rail connections and access to the motorway network.

The purchase price represents a 70% share with remaining 30% being held by the Hanover Housing Association.

Leasehold remainder of 125 year lease. Service charge from 1st April 2016 £177.48 per month.
From our offices in Minehead turn right into the Parade which lead down through the town towards the seafront. Take the third left hand turn into North Road, proceed towards the end of the road where Hanover Court will be found on the right hand side.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
12 July 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference MIN160005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.