5 bedroom detached house for saleEast Meon, Petersfield, Hampshire
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Bathroom en-suite
- Guest Bedroom with Dressing Area and Shower Room en-suite
- Bedroom 3 with Dressing Area and Shower Room en-suite
- 2 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with seperate Shower
- Double Garage with Home Office over
Hazel House is one of six impressive properties in this highly sought after location within the South Downs National Park.
All the properties differ in their architectural style and have been built to a high specification with underfloor heating throughout, powered by air source heat pumps.
Bespoke kitchens by Herbert Williams are fitted with a full range of Miele appliances, including ovens & induction hob, large fridge and freezer, wine conditioning unit, microwave oven, dishwasher and boiling water tap. A large utility room with basin is equipped with Miele washing machine and tumble dryer. The imposing master bedroom suite with south and east facing balconies includes a fitted dressing room and luxurious bathroom with separate shower and twin basins. Two guest suite bedrooms have dressing areas as well as ensuite shower rooms and a further two bedrooms are served by the family bathroom with separate bath and shower. All bathroom fittings are by Villeroy & Boch.
The property comes with a double garage with a home office above.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52985533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET140081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.