This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Deal Road, Redcar

Sold STC £93,750

Property Description

Key features

  • This Property is on a Shared Ownership Leasehold Scheme, Any Qualifying Applicant Must be Aged Over 55 Years
  • 75% Shared Ownership
  • Sought After Ings Location
  • Available with Immediate Vacant Possession
  • Spacious Two Bedroom Bungalow
  • Front & Rear Gardens
  • Parking
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Impressive Refitted Kitchen & Shower Room

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Been much improved throughout and available with immediate vacant possession. The internal accommodation of this two bedroom bungalow comprises; hall with generous lounge, inner hall accessing the bedroom, refurbished shower room and refitted kitchen. Driveway to the front and generous rear garden. Viewing is essential.

Entrance Hall 
'

Lounge 
4.11m x 4.17m

Inner Hall 
With cupboard.

Fitted Kitchen 
4.27m x 2.4m
Refitted with a range of quality wall and base units with tiled splash surrounds and work surfaces, inset sink, drainer with mixer tap, inset Bosch electric oven with separate hob and extractor canopy above. Ceramic tiled flooring and door off rear to garden.

Bedroom One 
4.98m x 2.64m
With fitted wardrobes.

Bedroom Two 
3.25m x 2.64m

Shower Room 
Refurbished and refitted to a high standard with attractive modern suite comprising; step in shower cubicle, slimline push button WC and sink with fitted vanity unit under. Heated towel rail, tiled surrounds and ceramic tiled flooring.

EXTERNALLY 

Gardens and Parking 
Tarmac front drive provides off road parking alongside the small front garden laid to lawn. The rear garden is generous with aluminium framed greenhouse, patio, shrub areas, soft bark areas, private rear aspect and three timber sheds.

Agents Note: 
Please be aware the price advertised is for 75% shared ownership of the property. The other 25% is owned by Thirteen Group, peppercorn rent is payable of approximately £29.00 Per calendar month. They maybe an option in future to purchase the additional 25% and become sole owner.

Agents Reference 
AF/JV/160047/10022016

ACCOMMODATION 

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
06 April 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference RED160047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.