3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlands Road, Barry
Sold STC £150,000
- Bay fronted mid terrace house
- South facing garden
- Two receptions
- New kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- No chain
A handsome bay fronted, family home located on Woodlands Road, Barry. This Victorian residence offers two sizeable receptions, three bedrooms, recently installed kitchen/breakfast room with w.c, bathroom and separate w.c. Enclosed south facing garden, original features & No Chain!
Well presnted bay ffronted family home with new kitchen, south facing garden and sold with no onward chain!
Forecourt & Entrance
Enclosed forecourt with path leading to obscured double glazed front door opening into:
Original Victorian mosaic tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing with cupboard underneath, cloak hanging space, radiator and thermostat. Doors to receptions and kitchen.
Living Room 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, original coving, picture rail, radiator, telephone point and power points.
Dining Room 12' 11" max x 10' 9" ( 3.94m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, original coving, picture rail, radiator and power points.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 11" x 7' 7" ( 5.77m x 2.31m )
Recently installed kitchen offering cupboards and base units with complimenting worktops over and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Integral electric oven and four ring gas hob over. Tiled splash backs, power points, radiator, double glazed window to side and 'velux' skylight. Glass panelled door to:
Inner Lobby & W.C
Steps leading down to glass panelled door with access to rear garden. Door to leading to w.c with obscured double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Glass panelled loft hatch, doors to:
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to front, original coving, picture rail, radiator, built in cupboard and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, store cupboard and power points.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Comprising a wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower fitting. Tiled splash backs, obscured double glazed window to rear.
Comprising a low level w.c and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area and lawn with path to gate leading to rear lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52992337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.