4 bedroom detached house for saleBeetley Grange, Beetley, Dereham
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Highly Regarded Village Location
- 2 Reception Rooms + Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Timber Double Glazed Windows
Located within this well regarded cul-de-sac, this well proportioned 4 bedroom detached house further boasts a ground floor cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, en-suite facilities + family bathroom, 2 reception rooms, driveway, gardens and a detached double garage. Internal viewing is essential.
The property would benefit from a programme of modernisation and personalisation, which is reflected in the price.
Located within the sought after village of Beetley, which is situated about 3 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and 15 miles from the City of Norwich. There is a primary school, a public house and in Old Beetley an excellent example of a 14th century church. Beetley is within the catchment area for Litcham High School and Gressenhall Museum is located on the edge of the village.
External entrance door with glazed side panel opening to the front aspect, staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 2" x 8' 2" ( 5.54m x 2.49m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, double glazed windows to the rear aspect, glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Lounge 19' 10" x 12' 7" max ( 6.05m x 3.84m max )
Feature fire surround and hearth, radiators, television point, double glazed bow window to the front aspect, glazed external entrance doors with glazed side panel opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, loft access, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' max ( 3.35m x 2.74m max )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property, a driveway gives access to the detached double garage. The remainder of the front garden boasts a lawned garden area with various mature shrubs and plants.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area and numerous trees, plants and shrub beds, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Twin up and over doors, further personal access door.
BEETLEY is a sought after village situated about 3 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and 15 miles from the City of Norwich. There is a primary school, a public house and in Old Beetley an excellent example of a 14th century church. Beetley is within the catchment area for Litcham High School and Gressenhall Museum is located on the edge of the village.
Upon entering the village of Beetley from the Dereham direction, proceed along Fakenham Road until reaching the left hand turn into Tavern Close. Continue along and at the end, bear left into Beetley Grange. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52995205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.