3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOx Lane, Tarbock Green, Prescot, L35
Withdrawn from Market £599,995
- Unique Grade II Listed Executive Bungalow
- Impressive Open Plan Lounge and Dining Area
- Two Additional Versatile Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Style Designer Fitted Kitchen
- Master Suite with Dressing Room & En Suite
- Approximately 2 Acres of Landscaped Gardens
- Additional 4 acres of Paddocks For Development
- Stunning Unspoilt Countryside Views
Move Residential is delighted to offer for sale this Grade II listed executive residence that forms part of the former 'Tarbock Hall Estate' in the area of Prescot, L35 and has heritage dating back as far as the Domesday Book. The property, originally built as a three bedroom bungalow, is set within extensive landscaped gardens and boasts four acres of orchards and paddocks with unrestricted views. The accommodation, which is accessed via a private road leading to a gravelled driveway, provides entrance vestibule leading to spacious entrance hall, opening into a contemporary open plan kitchen/living/dining family area with feature exposed wooden beamed vaulted ceiling. Two additional reception rooms, a utility room, family bathroom and separate WC Furthermore is a beautifully designed master bedroom which includes dressing room and en suite shower room. Externally there are approximately two acres of landscaped gardens featuring patio areas, raised flower beds, and decked area with an enviable 'swim spa' - which generates a current to swim against! The property also features a double garage with garden room, gas central heating and double glazing. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the calibre of the accommodation on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2478511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.