2 bedroom penthouse for saleWoodland Crescent, Canada Water, SE16
- Superb fifth floor two bedroom flat
- Offers a lovely light-filled living space
- Modern fixtures and fittings with a contemporary finish
- Enviable situated within a secure gated development
- Light and bright well proportioned reception room
- Wrap-around terrace boasting views towards the City
- Benefits from gated off-street parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Recently refurbished to a high standard, this stylish two bedroom flat offers light-filled and contemporary living space, a superb wraparound terrace and use of the communal garden.
Cedar House offers opportunities to enjoy the local Surrey Quays, the River Thames and Southwark Park as well as the nearby Surrey Quays Shopping Centre and cinema.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 945046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.