3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCRIDLING PLACE, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb three bedroom detached bungalow with no forward chain
- Highly popular and quiet cul de sac location in the heart of Cleethorpes
- Newly installed gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Recently refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Hallway, lounge, new modern kitchen, utility/lobby area
- Three bedrooms and a modern newly installd bathroom
- Well proportiond gardens with the rear enjoying a southerly facing aspect, driveway and storage garage
- Energy performance rating C and Council Tax band C
Early viewing is highly advised on this superb three bedroom detached bungalow located within this quiet cul de sac in the heart of Cleethorpes. Recently the property has been fully refurbished throughout to a high standard and now offers a ready to move into home. Enjoying the benefits of a new gas central heating system, uPVC double glazing and new carpets/floor coverings throughout, interest is expected to be high with the property having the added advantage of no forward chain on the vendors side. Briefly this lovely property comprises entrance hallway, well proportioned light and airy lounge, superb newly installed modern kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and hob, utility/lobby and finally a modern bathroom and three neutrally decorated bedrooms. Lovely and well proportioned front and rear gardens, with the rear enjoying a southerly facing aspect. Long driveway creating ample off road parking and leading down the side elevation of the property and onto a detached storage garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6039329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.