3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindsor Street, WALLASEY
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
- Completely Refurbished
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
A completely refurbished, three bedroom end terraced house situated in the popular area of New Brighton. Located close to local amenities, schools, public transport link and New Brighton's promenade within walking distance. NO CHAIN!
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
A completely refurbished three bedroom, end terraced house situated in the popular area of New Brighton. Located close to local amenities, schools, public transport link and New Brighton's promenade within walking distance. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a good sized rear yard and has had a new bathroom, new kitchen and new carpets throughout. This well presented house would suit a multitude of buyers and viewing is essential to full appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property is being sold with No onward Chain!
Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 14' OUT OF BAY x 12' 3" OUT OF RECESS ( 4.27m OUT OF BAY x 3.73m OUT OF RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, wall lights, radiator and television point. Carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 17' 4" OUT OF RECESS x 9' 3" ( 5.28m OUT OF RECESS x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator, boiler and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
New fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single sink and drainer and roll top work surfaces. Gas oven and hob, tiled splash back and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 8' 2" OUT OF RECESS x 13' 9" ( 2.49m OUT OF RECESS x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" INTO RECESS x 9' 1" ( 2.82m INTO RECESS x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 11' 2" INTO SLIDING WARDROBES ( 2.84m x 3.40m INTO SLIDING WARDROBES )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator and carpeted flooring.
New fitted bathroom consisting of; bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C and radiator. Tiled walls and flooring and double glazed window to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53001775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.