2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBishops Court, Sleaford
Sold STC £125,000
- Was £130,000 Reduced to Guide Price £125,000 to £135,000
- Over 55's Retirement Bungalow
- 18'11 Lounge Diner
- Shower room
- Established Gardens & Garage
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 to £135,000
MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW situated with an OVER 55's RETIREMENT area of SLEAFORD. The property has established gardens to the front and rear, as well as a driveway to SINGLE GARAGE with electronic rolling door.
Situated within this popular OVER 55's RETIREMENT area, is this TWO BEDROOM MODERN SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW. The property offers efficient living accommodation, together with established gardens and driveway to SINGLE GARAGE, with electronic rolling garage door. The property briefly comprises of an entrance lobby, inner hallway and 18'11 lounge diner. There is a separate dining kitchen, as well as two generous sized bedrooms and shower room. Outside the gardens are laid mainly to lawn to both front and rear aspects, with the latter also incorporating a generous sized paved patio area.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended and can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having built in storage cupboard with further meter cupboard and glazed inner door to:
Having access to loft space, large storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelf. There is also an airing cupboard, radiator and wall mounted thermostat control.
Lounge Diner 18' 11" x 10' 11" max narrowing to 8' 9" min ( 5.77m x 3.33m max narrowing to 2.67m min )
This generous sized room offers ample space for dining as well as for relaxing and has two uPVC windows, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Dining Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 1" max into alcove ( 3.30m x 2.77m max into alcove )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There are work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, gas cooker point, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. There is the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, uPVC window and partly glazed door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 7" into alcove ( 3.48m x 3.23m into alcove )
This generous sized master bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" excl alcove x 6' 11" ( 3.07m excl alcove x 2.11m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a walk in shower area with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There are partly tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with outside lighting, a variety of shrubs and paved pathway to the front entrance door. There is an adjacent tarmac driveway approach, providing parking on the lead up to the single garage.
Single Garage 18' 7" x 8' 4" max ( 5.66m x 2.54m max )
Having electronic rolling garage door, power supply, pitched roof and uPVC window.
A pathway and personal gate leads to the rear.
The rear gardens are enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with established borders including a variety of flowers and shrubs. There is an extensive paved patio area ideal for outside dining and relaxing. There is also outside water supply and outside lighting.
Agents Note One
We are advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease. Prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
Agents Note Two
We are advised that there are annual service charges applicable at this property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Three
We would advise that this is an over 55's retirement complex area. Further details of this and any other restrictions please call William H Brown.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53001778.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.