4 bedroom detached house for saleBarnard Field, Amesbury, Salisbury
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
A deceptively spacious home located on a sought after road within the Archers Gate development. The property boasts private garden, FOUR bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, TWO reception rooms, kitchen and utility room. Outside the property further benefits from driveway parking and single garage.
A deceptively spacious detached family home located on a sought after road within the Archers Gate development. The property is approximately 7 years old and still benefits from NHBC warranty. The house boasts spacious accommodation which includes entrance hall, cloakroom, and kitchen with separate utility room, living room and dining room with double doors separating them. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, of which the master benefits from en-suite shower room, three of which are doubles and the family bathroom. Outside boasts a private rear garden, single garage and driveway parking for two cars. There is no onward chain and internal viewing is highly recommended,
With double glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor.
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, WC and wash hand basin with part tiled walls.
Living Room 14' 5" x 11' 2" max ( 4.39m x 3.40m max )
With double glazed french doors to the rear. Radiator.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 8' 8" max ( 4.06m x 2.64m max )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
With double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work top surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor and radiator.
Utility Room 6' 9" max x 6' ( 2.06m max x 1.83m )
With a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator , tiled floor and door to the driveway.
with stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the front and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.71m max x 3.25m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 10" max ( 4.17m x 2.69m max )
With double glazed window to the front, access to the loft and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 6' 11" plus door recess ( 2.95m x 2.11m plus door recess )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With double glazed window, suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53002471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME102787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.