3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArundel Drive, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN OVER-LOOKING FIELDS
- VILLAGE LOCATION, EXCELLENT FOR COMMUTERS
- WET ROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- RECENTLY FITTED BOILER, RADIATORS AND CARPETS
- NO UP-WARD CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property on a well-established estate in Carlton in Lindrick.** Properties in this location do not go for sale very often, so act quickly to avoid disappointment **
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property on a well-established estate in Carlton in Lindrick. The property is south facing onto fields and briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, utility room, cloak room, three bedrooms, wet room, garage, driveway, front and rear gardens. This is ideally located for commuters as it is close to all major road links. ** Act quickly as properties in this location do not come on the market very often **
With a front facing door, cupboard for storage and a gas central heating radiator. (There is currently a stair-lift attached to the stairwell; this can be left for the new occupier, if needed)
Lounge/diner 13' 3" into recess x 20' 11" ( 4.04m into recess x 6.38m )
With a larger than average front facing double glazed window and a rear facing window, television and telephone point, two radiators and a recently flitted electric fire (with remote control) which has a wooden feature display surround
Kitchen 8' x 9' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.79m )
A range of white wall and base units some with decorative glass panels, roll top work surface which incorporates a sink drainer with one and a half bowl and a free standing gas oven and hob. A rear facing double glazed window, pantry and a door leading to the utility area, downstairs cloakroom and garage
With a roll top work surface, plumbing for a washing machine, room for a fridge freezer and doors to the cloakroom and garage
This is half converted for the utility and downstairs cloakroom. There should still be space to park a small car, if desired. There is power and light and a cupboard for further storage
Gallery style landing, with loft access and a side facing double glazed window.
The loft is boarded
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
With a front facing double glazed window, telephone point and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.59m )
With a rear facing double glazed window that overlooks onto open fields and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in storage and gas central heating radiator
A fully tiled wet room, which comprises of walk in shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin and storage cupboard that houses the boiler
Low maintained, with a brick paved driveway and laid to lawn area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53007643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.