4 bedroom detached house for saleBrattleby, Lincoln
- Spacious family home comprising hall, sitting room, lounge/snug
- Conservatory, dining room, WC, fitted kitchen breakfast room, utility
- 4 bedrooms (2 with en-suites), family bathroom, attached double garage
- Lawned gardens to front and rear, patio area, garden shed, workshop
Robindale is an individual modern detached family home which offers spacious and well presented living accommodation with the benefit of gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Internally, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, lounge/snug, conservatory, dining room, WC, fitted kitchen breakfast room and utility room on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have en-suites and a family bathroom.
Outside, the property occupies a good sized mature plot and is approached to the front via an in/out gravelled driveway which leads in turn to an attached double garage, whilst to the rear the gardens are hedged and principally laid to lawn with a variety of trees and shrubs, patio areas, together with a workshop with electric and a garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53019439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN150004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.