6 bedroom detached house for saleThorpe in the Glebe, Nottinghamshire
Under Offer £985,000
- Superb Refurbished Family Home
- Energy Ratings - House D, Annex C
- Five Large Reception Rooms
- Superb 28'2" x 27'2" Feature Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Three En-suites & Family Bathroom
- Annex with Two Bedrooms, Sitting Room, En-suite Shower Room, Bathroom & Dining Kitchen
- Balcony with Views
- Gardens to front, Side & Rear
Situated within just under 7 acres of paddocks and gardens in glorious open countryside just outside the desirable village of Wysall - a substantial remodelled and considerably extended country property offering six reception rooms, a feature 28'2" x 27'2" living/dining/kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, six bedrooms (two in a separate two storey annex), five shower rooms (four en-suite) and luxury bathroom with Jacuzzi. The property offers outstanding south facing views over an adjacent valley with a range of outbuildings including two barns, stables, new double garage and workshop. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and the size of the property. NO CHAIN - PRICED FOR QUICK SALE.
On entering Wymeswold take Wysall Lane. At the junction in Wysall turn right then right again onto Widmerpool Road. Take the first right and follow road until The Grey house is on the right hand side.
The Satnav does not take you to the address.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53019901.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT160024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons Your Property Experts, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.