3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Martin, Lincoln
- Was £260,000 Reduced to £250,000
- Three Double Bedroom Period Detached House
- Utility room & Ground floor WC
- Superb Gardens to the rear
- Large Single Garage
- Oil central heating & uPVC double glazed windows
Viewing is a must at this EXTENDED PERIOD THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, in the heart of the village of MARTIN. The property features a 27' lounge diner to the front, with superb GARDEN ROOM to the rear, having a vaulted ceiling and offering pleasant views & access onto the rear gardens,
Viewing comes highly recommended at this extended PERIOD DETACHED family residence, situated in the heart of the popular village of MARTIN. The property is an attractive home from the roadside and has internal accommodation to match, including excellent presentation and superb gardens to the rear. To the ground floor the property features a 27' lounge diner, with cast iron open fire. There is a separate dining room, with opening to kitchen, including a Range style double oven, as well as fitted refrigerator and freezer. There is a rear entrance lobby with ground floor WC, separate utility area and then a particular feature at the home, being the GARDEN ROOM to the rear, with vaulted ceiling and a range of uPVC and velux style windows, allowing plenty of natural light to this area. To the first floor there is a spacious landing and THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and separate family bathroom. Outside the majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the home and are laid to lawn, including patio areas, a generous sized vegetable plot, garden shed and summerhouse. From the front there is a driveway approach, providing parking for several cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the large single garage.
Viewing of this property is essential in order that the quality of accommodation on offer can be fully appreciated.
Lounge Diner 27' into alcove x 13' 1" incl stairs ( 8.23m into alcove x 3.99m incl stairs )
This superb sized room is approached via a uPVC front entrance door and has a central open tread staircase rising to the first floor. There is a cast iron open fire with period style fire surround and raised hearth. There is a television point, two radiators, two uPVC windows to the front aspect and a range of fitted wall lights. There are ceiling beams, as well as coved ceiling. This room offers scope for use to individual requirements, due to its superb size and central staircase.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 11" max dimensions ( 3.76m x 3.02m max dimensions )
The dining room has a range of eye level glass fronted cabinets with inset lighting, with base units below, providing excellent storage space. There is coved ceiling, radiator and opening to the:
Kitchen 12' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 3.89m x 3.15m max )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and fitted Range style double oven with double extractor hood over. There is also a fitted refrigerator and freezer and plumbing for dishwasher. There is a wall mounted alarm control panel, cupboard housing the oil central heating boiler, coved ceiling, uPVC window and glazed uPVC double doors to the:-
Having partly glazed uPVC door to the rear, further uPVC window and wooden flooring.
Utility Area 8' 2" x 4' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.37m )
This useful and particular space has plumbing for automatic washing machine, work surfacing, fitted eye level cabinet, wooden flooring and high ceilings, giving the feeling of extra space.
Ground Floor Wc
Again fitted with a high ceiling, having stained glass feature internal window, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wooden flooring and extractor fan. There is also a velux style window providing extra natural light.
Garden Room 14' 8" x 11' 6" max ( 4.47m x 3.51m max )
This superb room to the rear of the property offers a pleasant space to sit and take advantage of the gardens. There are two velux style windows, as well as a range of uPVC windows allowing extra natural light to this area. There is a storage heater, wooden flooring, high vaulted ceiling and uPVC double doors to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, coved ceiling and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 7" into alcove ( 4.01m x 3.53m into alcove )
The master bedroom has a cast iron ornamental fireplace with stone fire surround, radiator, coved ceiling, exposed wooden floor boarding and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 1" max ( 3.99m x 2.46m max )
This second good sized bedroom has exposed floor boarding, uPVC window, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 9' max ( 4.75m x 2.74m max )
The third bedroom is of an excellent size and has exposed floor boarding, radiator and uPVC window.
Bathroom 11' 3" x 9' max ( 3.43m x 2.74m max )
The bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over. There is exposed floor boarding to this room, radiator, uPVC window, built in airing cupboard, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is brick walling and cast iron railing, with a central gate giving access to the front entrance door area. There is an adjacent block paved driveway approach, leading through double iron gates to the driveway which provides parking for several cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the garage. There is also outside lighting, oil tank and coal bunker.
Garage 19' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 6.05m x 3.48m max )
This large single garage has an up and over door, power and lighting and personal door to the rear.
The vast majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the property and are an excellent feature at this home. To the immediate rear of the property there is a block paved patio area with pergola over, outside water supplies and outside lighting. Beyond there is a substantial lawned garden, as well as a large adjacent vegetable plot and a variety of mature trees. There is a further paved patio area ideal for outside dining and relaxing, as well as a summerhouse and large garden shed. There is a compost area beyond to the rear.
Agents Note One
We would advise that some of the rooms at this individual family home are of an irregular shape and the measurements are given for guidance purposes only.
Agents Note Two
We would advise that this property has been extended in previous years and a range of paperwork is available for inspection at the agents office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53021671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.