3 bedroom terraced house for saleBowers Avenue, Norwich
Sold STC £145,000
- Guide Price £145,000 - £150,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC DG Windows
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time ot Investment Buy!
Guide Price £145,000 - £150,000 for this **THREE BEDROOM HOUSE** with 21ft8in lounge, Ground Floor Cloakroom, Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing! Perfect First Time or Investment Buy!
This three bedroom mid terraced house, is located just to the north of Norwich. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accomodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and an enclosed rear garden. This is an ideal first time or investment purchase.
Front entrance door, staircase to the first floor, under stair storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising WC, pedestal wash basin, tiling, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed front window.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 8" x 10' 10" ( 6.60m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed rear window and uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, worksurfaces, tiling, built-in stainless steel electric oven with built-in stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed front window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed front window, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
uPVc double glazed rear window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath, pedestal wash baisn, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front is a lawned garden with an access pathway to the front door. There is also a storage shed. To the rear is a lawned garden with a patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Leave Norwich via Drayton Road continuing over the roundabout turning right into Bignold Road, turn left into Bowers Avenue continuing towards the end where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53024701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR101795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.