2 bedroom flat for saleBuckingham Road, Morecambe, LA4 4LU
- Spacious 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Good size gardens surrounding
- Nr. local schools, amenities & Regent Pk
- Approx half a mile from town centre
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Off-road parking
- Well presented throughout
- Viewing recommended * no chain *
* PURPOSE BUILT * 2 BEDROOMS * GOOD SIZE GARDENS * READY TO MOVE INTO * Spacious 2 bedroom ground floor flat with garden areas surrounding in this convenient location, close to local schools, shopping amenities, Regent Park and approximately half a mile from Morecambe town centre. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: private side entrance, vestibule, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen, two double bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom/wc. Outside there are pleasant good size gardens surrounding the property and driveway providing off-road parking. Of interest we feel to a range of buyers seeking a well presented ready to move into home in this popular location, internal viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53028911.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 314811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.