3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Cefn Coed, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 2PH
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR HOME MOVER
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000
- VACANT POSSESSION - NO CHAIN
- Two Reception Rooms
- Quality Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Windows & Doors Gas C/H
- Spacious Level Rear Garden
- EPC - D
**SUPERB QUALITY THROUGHOUT**
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000 - A modernised terraced property set in the popular residential area of Cefn Coed with ideal access to Town centre, local amenities and schools. The property is tastefully presented throughout, keeping some original features with three bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom. Perfect first time buy or second move. EARLY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED!
The village of Cefn Coed is a traditionally sought after location. The village has a wide offering of housing from traditional terraces & cottages to Executive Detached Homes. Situated just 1 mile from Merthyr Tydfil town centre which has a full range of amenities and a rail link to Cardiff. The Brecon Beacons start at the village outskirts, and the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road and the A470 trunk road are easily accessible.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 329397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weathersby Sales & Lettings, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.