3 bedroom detached house for saleSelhurst Close, Wimbledon
- New Home
- Detached chalet style property
- Chance to specify your own finishes
- Possible extension subject to Planning Permission
- Views towards Wimbledon Common
Situated in a highly regarded location with views towards Wimbledon Common over Parkside, a detached villa currently under construction which can be completed to a purchaser’s own specification. The property will comprise of a large open plan living room on the ground floor with views to the outside patio, a fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom on the ground floor and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom on the first floor.
It is proposed that the property will have a secluded garden/terrace (approx 5 x 8m) and side garden (approx 10m x 3m) and to include off street parking for 2 cars.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND PLANS ARE TENTATIVE AND FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Reception - 6.65m x 5.33m (21'10" x 17'6") -
Bedroom - 6.76m x 5.41m (22'2 x 17'9) -
Bedroom - 11'2 x 9'2 -
Bedroom - 9'8 x 9'8 -
Kitchen - 2.95m x 2.69m (9'8 x 8'10) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26086778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Village - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.