2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNene Meadows, Sutton Bridge, Spalding
Sold STC £115,000
- Semi Detached House
- Investment Purchase or Ideal First Time Buy
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gardens and Off Road Parking
Cul de Sac Location. Semi detached house currently with tenant could be ideal for a first time buy as well. Located in a cul de sac in the village of Sutton Bridge. Having Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Gardens with Off Road Parking.
Cul de Sac Location. Semi detached house currently with tenant could be ideal for a first time buy as well. Located in a cul de sac in the village of Sutton Bridge. Having Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Having Gardens front and Rear with Off Road Parking. UPVc double glazing and Gas central heating.
With UPVC part glazed door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 11' 8" max into chimney breast ( 4.34m max x 3.56m max into chimney breast )
having window to front, radiator, telephone and TV points, timber fireplace with gas living flame fire, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/dining Room 14' 10" x 11' ( 4.52m x 3.35m )
having a range of units at base and wall level with worktops over, inset stainless steel sink. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor over. Tiled splashback, windows to rear, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler, textured and coved ceiling, radiator. UPVC half glazed door to garden. Understair Cupboard.
with staircase from Entrance Hall, built in Airing Cupboard, window to side. loft access, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1 15' including recess x 12' 1" including recess ( 4.57m including recess x 3.68m including recess )
having windows to front, textured and coved ceiling, radiator. When constructed this property had the option of being 3 bedrooms with this room being sub-divided.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
with window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard, textured and coved ceiling.
having panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled splashback, window to rear, radiator, electric shower over bath.
The property is set back behind a good sized foregarden with lawn area. Driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a patio area and lawn.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton turn right and proceed to Sutton Bridge. Before the Bridge take the left hand turning into Wharf Street. Take the right hand turning into Nene Meadows. This property is found in the right hand cul de sac on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53034724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.