3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelby Drive, Gosberton, Spalding
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Garage & Driveway
- Open Field Views
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Desirable Village Location
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bed semi-detached house located in the village of Gosberton offering easy access to local amenities. The property comprises of an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge diner, bathroom, three bedrooms, private rear garden, driveway and garage.
This three bedroom semi-detached house is of generous size and is situated in the sought after village of Gosberton, offering easy access to all local amenities and transport links to Spalding.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.The property also benefits from a private rear garden, driveway and garage.
Laid to gravel area with driveway leading to the single garage and front door. There is also access to the rear garden.
Door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, carpet and coving. Access to lounge/diner and bathroom.
Lounge 22' 7" x 10' ( 6.88m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Parkray solid fuel stove, occasional wood burner, storage cupboard with shelving and light, radiator, telephone point, TV point, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, pantry, sink and drainer, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, water softener, Cumfiflex flooring, radiator and telephone point.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access (loft is boarded and has ladder and houses boiler). Access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving, radiator, telephone point, TV point, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, telephone point, FreeSat TV point and aerial.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet, coving, telephone point and broadband connection.
Bathroom 13' 3" x 5' 7" ( 4.04m x 1.70m )
Two double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and radiator.
Fully enclosed garden by borders of shrubbery, laid with granite chips and patio area, wooden constructed shed (11' 10" x 8' 11") attached to the rear of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53034754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.