3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Close, Needingworth, St. Ives
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Re-Fitted Kitchen Diner
- 16' Conservatory
- New Boiler & Plumbing System
- New Flooring Throughout
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Re-Fitted Kitchen Diner
*16' Living Room
*New Boiler & Plumbing System
*New Flooring Throughout
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Popular Village Location
PVCu double glazed entrance door, PVCu opaque double glazed windows to front, sides and rear, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door to:
Tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs, door to:
3.33m x 5.00m (10'11" x 16'5"). Radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, double glazed patio doors:
2.88m x 4.83m (9'5" x 15'10"). PVCu double glazed construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, polycarbonate pitched roof,power and light connected, tiled flooring.
3.46m x 5.00m (11'4" x 16'5") maximum. Re-fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, gas double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two PVCu double glazed windows to front, walk-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
Cupboard with wall mounted boiler, recently fitted carpet, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
2.71m x 5.00m (8'11" x 16'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, recently fitted carpet.
2.36m x 2.73m (7'9" x 8'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, recently fitted carpet.
2.36m x 2.18m (7'9" x 7'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, recently fitted carpet.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, recently fitted vinyl flooring.
Front garden is laid to lawn area with gravelled flower and shrub beds.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to gravel with ornamental trees, paved sun patio with seating area, dwarf ornamental brick wall, side access to front and gated access to the rear leading to the garage.
To the rear is a driveway leading to:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53034943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.