4 bedroom detached house for saleCHURCHTHORPE, FULSTOW
Sold STC £209,950
- Immaculate detached family home
- Located in the charming village of Fulstow
- Four bedrooms to the first floor with modern decor
- Family bathroom with bath tub and separate shower cubicle
- Spacious lounge and conservatory with plenty of light
- Modern kitchen dining area with fitted appliances
- Off-road parking and integral garage
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band C
Crofts are more than pleased to bring to the market this immaculate detached family home with NO CHAIN and where no corners have been cut in the finish. With a high standard modern look throughout this property is ready to move into and has lots of positive aspects including being located in the charming village of Fulstow close to local primary and on bus routes to the secondary schools in surrounding areas. The property briefly comprises of four bedrooms to the first floor along with bathroom, then on the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge area with multi fuel log burner, conservatory, incredible kitchen dining space with access to the rear, WC and integral garage. To the exterior there is ample off-rod parking and fully paved patio to the rear, this property really is worth a viewing if modern living is what you are looking for.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53039302.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6334522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.