5 bedroom detached house for saleChase View, Armitage, WS15
- Executive Detached Home
- Generous Family Interiors
- Two Reception Rooms & Study
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility & Cloakroom
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Master En Suite & Bathroom
- Well Tended Front & Rear Gardens
- Triple Garage & Ample Parking
- Peaceful Cul de Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Reccommended
An OUTSTANDING DETACHED FAMILY HOME occupying a PEACEFUL POSITION on the cul de sac of Chase View, benefitting from GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION, FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a TRIPLE GARAGE with ample parking. Having well tended gardens to both the front and rear, this executive detached home briefly comprises reception hall, two reception rooms plus study and dining kitchen to the ground floor, with five superb double bedrooms to the first floor serviced by two bathrooms, one being an en suite to the master. An excellent addition to this family home is the detached triple bay garage offering parking to the fore. Well tended gardens lie to both the front and rear being minimally overlooked to all sides. The property benefits from mains gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Within walking distance of the property are an excellent range of amenities including shops, public houses and village church within local Armitage and Handsacre village. A reliable public bus route runs through the village and there are regular rail links from Rugeley train station (4 miles away) to various locations including direct to Birmingham. The cathedral City of Lichfield is 5 miles distance and offers a superb range of amenities including shops, restaurants and further public transport links including trains to London in 1 hour 20 mins. The village is ideally located for travel along the A51, A38 and A515.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53041030.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26036300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.