3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrackendale, Elton, Chester
- Guide price £120,000-£130,000
- Semi Detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and single garage
Guide price £120,000-£130,000. Situated in Elton is this three bedroom semi detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and single garage. The property benefits from amply local amenities as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre.
Guide price £120,000-£130,000. Situated in Elton is this three bedroom semi detached property with front and rear gardens, off road parking and single garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre, Cheshire Oaks the A55 and the M56. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and single garage.
Part glazed and panelled timber door to front elevation opens to entrance hall.
Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Panelled door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 11" x 12' 9" into recess ( 4.85m x 3.89m into recess )
Feature fireplace with timer mantel with composite surround and hearth and inset gas fire. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Three wall lights. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation. Access to understair storage cupboard. Door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 7' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wood effect base, wall and drawer units wit granite effect worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker with stainless steel extractor over. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashback. Tiled flooring to kitchen area. Wood effect laminate flooring to dining area. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window and double glazed french doors to conservatory.
Of UPVC construction over a brick base with opaque polycarbonate roof panels. Tiled flooring. Ceiling fan and light. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Double glazed french doors to rear elevation.
Panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" into recess x 9' 7" ( 3.78m into recess x 2.92m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.10m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation. Access to loft.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.68m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath wit Mira electric shower over and glazed screen. Pedestal ash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Tarmac drive extends along the left elevation providing parking for several vehicles and leads to the single garage. Lawned garden to front elevation with path to front door and hedging to front boundary.
Rear garden laid to lawn with gravelled and concrete pathways with raised borders, timber shed to rear of garage and panelled fencing to boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53042599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.