4 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Drive, St Edwards Park, Cheddleton
* A beautifully presented four bedroom detached property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position on the very popular St Edwards Park development.
* The property offers spacious family sized accommodation throughout and benefits from Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating and security alarm system.
* Entrance Hall, W.c, Lounge, Kitchen / Dining Room and Utility Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with newly fitted En-Suite, three further Bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a single garage with power and lighting.
* Lawned rear garden with patio area and garage access.
* A viewing of this well appointed detached home comes strongly recommended.
Entrance Hall - Radiator. Stairs off. Understairs storage.
W.C - 3'5 x 6'8 (1.04m x 2.03m) - W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Lounge - 18'7 max x 10'6 (5.66m max x 3.20m) - Gas fire with feature surround. Radiator. Coving. Bay window. Folding doors to Dining Room.
Kitchen / Diner - 19'2 x 11' (5.84m x 3.35m) - Extensive range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Gas hob with extractor unit above. Double electric oven. Tiled floor. Radiator. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Sliding patio doors to rear.
Utility Room - 4'8 x 5'3 (1.42m x 1.60m) - Plumbing point. Cupboard housing wall mounted central heating boiler. Rear door. Storage cupboard.
Landing Area - Loft access.
Master Bedroom - 9'4 x 15'5 (2.84m x 4.70m) - Radiator. Bay window. Fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite - 4'3 x 7'1 (1.30m x 2.16m) - Double shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom - 9'4 x 10' (2.84m x 3.05m) - Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom - 6'9 x 9'7 (2.06m x 2.92m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 9'7 x 6'8 (2.92m x 2.03m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'2 x 6'10 (1.88m x 2.08m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Outside - Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a single garage with power and lighting. Lawned rear garden with patio area and garage access.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53043001.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26088587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.