1 bedroom apartment for saleTwenty Twenty House, Skinner Lane, Leeds
- 50% shared ownership
- Contemporary apartment
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Stylish kitchen & bathroom fittings
- 3rd floor with lift access
- Phone security entry system
- Convenient for city & St James Hospital
A contemporary one bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of a purpose built apartment building with security entry system and access via lift and stairs to all floors. The apartment features neutral decor throughout, has electric background heating, sealed unit double glazed windows and comprises an entrance hall with deep storage cupboard, an open plan living room with balcony and open plan to the kitchen area fitted with modern units and integrated appliances, a double bedroom and bathroom with modern white suite. As well as having a private balcony, there is also access to a larger communal terrace on the third floor as well as there being a bike store for residents on the ground floor. The property is conveniently placed for access to Leeds City Centre and St James' Hospital.
The apartment is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis of 50% with the remainder being owned by Guinness Northern Counties Housing Association, for which monthly rental is payable. (Full details available upon request).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53049553.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.