2 bedroom flat for saleCorona Building, Canary Wharf, E14
- A stylish two bedroom third floor flat
- Generous reception room opening onto charming balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and stylish main bathroom
- Superb development with concierge and communal garden
- Excellently placed by the River Thames
A generous two bedroom flat within a modern development boasting a large communal garden and concierge service, well placed for the Canary Wharf complex and it's endless selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
The Corona Building is superbly situated on the banks of the River Thames, well served by local amenities and only moments from the fantastic Canary Wharf complex.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 971865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.