2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Lane, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £100,000
- No Onward Chain attached
- Lounge with Cast Iron Burner
- Dining Kitchen including oven & hob
- First Floor Bathroom
- Two Generous Sized Bedrooms
Stamp Duty Paid at Investor Rate. Whether buying for yourself or to rent out, call now to view this TWO BEDROOM PERIOD SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE in the popular village of BILLINGHAY. The property has NO ONWARD CHAIN, has uPVC windows where specified and central heating.
NO ONWARD CHAIN attached at this TWO BEDROOM PERIOD SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE in the popular village of BILLINGHAY. The property offers generous sized living accommodation for the price and has a pleasant garden to the front laid to lawn. Internally the property has an entrance lobby and lounge with cast iron burner, as well as a separate sitting room or study. There is a dining kitchen offering ample space for cooking as well as dining and relaxing, including a fitted oven and hob. To the first floor there is a landing, two generous sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended and this can be granted via appointment through the agents.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC door, having staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.81m )
The lounge features a cast iron burner with stone hearth, radiator and uPVC window.
Sitting Room / Study 13' 2" max into alcove x 8' 4" ( 4.01m max into alcove x 2.54m )
This useful second reception room can be utilised to individual requirements and has a partly glazed uPVC stable style door to the front, as well as uPVC window, radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
This generous sized room offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units. There are work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over. There is a fitted breakfast bar, as well as fitted oven, four plate hob and extractor hood. There is a radiator and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having a uPVC window.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 7" to chimney breast ( 3.91m x 3.23m to chimney breast )
The main bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window and built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
This generous sized second bedroom has a radiator and uPVC window.
Presented in an attractive style, having a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a uPVC window, radiator and tiled walls.
The gardens are positioned to the front of the property and are laid to lawn and feature a paved patio area, as well as outbuilding. There is security lighting and personal gate to the perimeter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53058604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.