2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Parkway, LEEDS
Sold STC £99,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular location
- Spacious Accommodation
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Viewing Essential
- Dressing/study Area
This well presented two bedroom property is located close to local amenities and with excellent transport links. Accommodation is well proportioned throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/diner, light and airy through lounge, two generous bedrooms, dressing/study area and bathroom.
This well presented two bedroom property is located close to local amenities and with excellent transport links. Accommodation is well proportioned throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/diner, light and airy through lounge, two generous bedrooms, dressing/study area and a good sized family bathroom. The property benefits from ample storage throughout. There is a driveway providing off street parking and a real feature of the property is the fantastic, enclosed rear garden ideal for entertaining and for families. This home provides ready to move into accommodation and will appeal to a range of buyers, early viewing advised to avoid missing out!
With UPVC double glazed entrance door and double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing electricity meters, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.66m x 3.23m )
Light and airy through lounge with double glazed UPVC windows to front and rear aspect, two radiators, TV and telephone points, feature fire surround with currently disconnected gas fire inset.
Kitchen 13' 3" into recess x 10' 10" ( 4.04m into recess x 3.30m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary roll top work surfaces incorporating stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Breakfast bar. Gas oven and electric hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Central heating radiator. Additional storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Two double glazed windows to side. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.69m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Access into dressing area/ study.
Dressing Area/ Study 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
With access from bedroom two is an area that could be used for a variety of uses. Double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator, Useful hanging space over bulkhead.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, w.c and wash hand basin. In addition there is a double glazed window to side and rear, fully tiled walls and central heating radiator.
To the front is a gated driveway with lawned garden and hedge borders.
To the rear is a good sized garden that is mainly laid to lawn with steps leading to garden shed. Outbuilding for additional storage. Fence and hedge borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53061028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.