3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Lane, Little Dunham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £275,000
- Was: £285,000 Reduced to £275,000
- Three double bedroom semi detached house
- Two reception rooms and modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Well decorated throughout blending modern and character
- Driveway, detached garage and good sized gardens
- UPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Good sized workshop and summerhouse
- Shower room and large bathroom/dressing room
A stunning three double bedroom semi detached Victorian cottage with two reception rooms, modern kitchen/breakfast room, shower room and bathroom having generous, landscaped gardens, a garage and further outbuildings.
Located on School Lane in Little Dunham is this delightful, late Victorian cottage which has been much improved and extended to provide excellent, spacious living. A well tended cottage style garden sits either side of a path to the front door. An entrance porch then leads into the triple-aspect dining room with patio doors onto the garden. Located from here is a living room with cast iron wood burner and access to the spacious inner hall with stairs to the first floor and a door into the modern kitchen/breakfast room. A rear hallway and cloakroom complete the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs, the space continues with three double bedrooms, a shower room and a large bathroom/dressing room. The property is well decorated with smooth ceilings, coving and replacement UPVC double glazing throughout. The woodburner is further complimented by oil fired central heating to radiators and a supplementary hot water cylinder in a larger than average airing cupboard. Further efficiency is gained by improved electrics and loft insulation. 1 School Lane has as much to admire outside as in, with a landscaped, multi-faceted garden featuring a terrace, raised lawn, attractive borders and beds. There is a path to the side of the property providing access and a driveway laid to gravel providing parking for two cars. There is a detached garage with a pitched roof, loft storage, power and lighting as well as a summerhouse and workshop. The garden backs onto woodland belonging to the rectory.
UPVC double glazed front door, UPVC double glazed side windows, tiled floor, part glazed door to
Dining/ Family Room 19' 1" x 11' 6" ( 5.82m x 3.51m )
Triple-aspect room with UPVC front and side windows and double patio doors onto the garden, wood effect flooring, smooth ceiling and coving, door to inner hallway, arch to
Living Room 14' 5" into chimney recess x 12' 1" ( 4.39m into chimney recess x 3.68m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, tv and telephone points, chimney breast with inset cast iron wood burning stove on a tiled hearth, smooth ceiling and coving
Stairs to first floor with cupboard under, radiator, thermostat, door to
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Porcelain tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect overlooking the garden, modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over with inset Quartz sink/drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tall pull out larder unit, space for oven, tiled splash backs. Door to
Smooth ceiling and coving, coat hooks, door to
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Smooth ceiling, loft access, larger than average airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' ( 4.24m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" into chimney recess x 10' 4" ( 4.45m into chimney recess x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, double shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wall mounted LED mirror, part tiled walls.
Bathroom/ Dressing Room 8' 5" max x 11' 11" ( 2.57m max x 3.63m )
Large bathroom with built in cupboards with hanging space, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, modern fitted suite with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over and retractable hair wash shower head, part tiled walls, coving.
To the front of the property is a garden laid to lawn with a front gate and path to the porch with a further gate and fence on the boundary of the gravelled driveway. This leads to the
Double wooden doors, brick base and timber walls with tiled, pitched roof having a loft for storage. Concrete base, power, lighting and window and door to
To the side of the property is a pathway leading to a good size patio with sun-dial block paving. A shingle path leads down the side of the house where the outside boiler is housed in a purpose built brick store shed. There is a further raised terrace and lawn with a mixture of borders as well as three tiered, landscaped shingle beds. There is also a workshop with power, lighting and double glazed windows and doors that lead to a further covered work area and log store. There is also a bespoke summerhouse/studio with power and lighting.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After several miles turn left at the sign post for Dunham and proceed through the village on Necton Road. Turn left just past the village hall onto The Street and follow the road round the S-bend and just before leaving the village, turn right at the Old School onto School Lane where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53064307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.