2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMaypole Lane, Littleover, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CULL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- DETACHED GAAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- NO CHAIN
Situated on a cul de sac within an incredibly popular location is this detached bungalow with driveway and single garage.
Situated on a cul de sac within an incredibly popular location is this detached bungalow with driveway and single garage. The chain free accommodation on offer is in need of modernising and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, shower room, two bedrooms, front and rear gardens, driveway parking for several cars and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, loft access hatch, electric heater and doors leading into
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.12m )
having front elevation double glazed window, gas fire with wooden surround, marble hearth and background, space for a dining table and electric heater.
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.68m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over and tiled surround and glass screen, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and heater towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage units and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden and electric heater.
tot he front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which leads to single garage and is flanked by low maintenance gravelled area which incorporates raised flower beds, access to entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside lighting, outside tap and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a enclosed low maintenance area which incorporates paved patio with gravel borders, flower beds and boundary fencing. Single garage having up and over electric door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53064352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.