3 bedroom link detached house for saleBullfinch Close, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Linked Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Driveway & Garage
- Excellent Decorative Order
Located in a much sought after cul-de-sac position is this three bedroom link detached family home benefiting from En-Suite to Master Bedroom aswell as driveway and garage providing off road parking. The property is presented in excellent decorative order.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Solid entrance door leading to:-
Wooden flooring, radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 16' 9" max ( 4.45m max x 5.11m max )
Double glazed window to rear, patio doors to rear garden, coved to smooth ceiling, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring ceramic hob, matching base and wall mounted units, integrated oven, wooden flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, door into:-
Radiator, double glazed window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.62m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, radiator, shaver point.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with further patio and is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53076154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.