2 bedroom apartment for saleMeadow Side Road, East Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms With Built In Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space & Visitor Parking
- An Ideal First Time Purchase
- Easy Access To M1, Wakefield & Leeds
- Modern Residential Development
- EPC Rating C
*NO UPPER CHAIN* This second floor apartment enjoys a convenient position between Wakefield & Leeds as well as being close to both the M1 & M62 motorways making it a great option for those who commute. The property also includes PVCU double glazing and gas central heating throughout with the accommodation comprising: communal entrance hallway, inner entrance hallway with storage cupboard, spacious reception lounge, dining kitchen fitted with a good range of wood effect wall and base units, laminate work surface space for freestanding cooker and plumbing for washing machine. There are two good size bedrooms both of which offer built in wardrobes providing plenty of storage. The bathroom boasts a modern three piece white suite including WC, wash basin and bath tub with electric shower over. To the outside of the property there is on street parking available to the front with an allocated parking space to the rear with additional visitor parking. The property is situated within a modern residential development and would be perfect for those looking to gain a foot onto the property ladder or perhaps a buy to let investment. An internal inspection is highly recommended and can be arranged via our Wakefield office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53079655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA160143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.