Land for salePlot 1, The Green, Beckingham, DN10 4NL.
- Individual building plot
- Planning consent for a detached dormer bungalow
- Internal area of 1786 sq ft
- Village location
- Many local facilities and amenities
- Planning permission was granted by Bassetlaw District Council
- A copy of the decision notice is available upon request
- Private cul-de-sac location
Rear of Fairview,
An individual building plot with planning consent for a detached dormer bungalow with a gross internal area of 1786 sq ft (166 sq m).
Planning permission was granted by Bassetlaw District Council on 22nd June 2015. Planning application number 15/00416/FUL applies. A copy of the decision notice is available upon request.
The South plot, approximately 18m wide and an average depth of around 20m.
We understand that the tenure of the Building Plots is Freehold.
Mains gas, water, electricity and drainage are available to the site although the connection to all services will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Beckingham offers a post office, a village hall, tennis courts, playing fields and a cattery. The village is located off the A631 which is only three miles from Gainsborough, which offers the busy Marshalls Yard and highly regarded Gainsborough Grammar School. The area is convenient for a wide range of facilities and amenities. The market town of Retford has an attractive market place with a range of shops, Morrison’s Superstore, School and Leisure Facilities. The town also has a main line rail link with London Kings Cross which is approximately 100 minutes. For enjoying a meal the market town of Bawtry is renowned throughout the area for its specialist restaurants and wine bars.
The Local Authority is Bassetlaw District Council.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50034756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Doncaster & North Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.