3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCavalry Drive, March
Sold STC £250,000
- Norfolk Style Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Recently Fitted Boiler)
- Double Glazed Windows
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Gardens & Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** NO UPWARD CHAIN. Popular Norfolk Style Bungalow benefitting from a recently fitted kitchen, double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, three bedrooms, conservatory and rear gardens. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This Norfolk Style Bungalow is situated in the popular Cavalry Drive area of March, approximately 3/4 mile from March Town Centre. The property benefits from a recently fitted kitchen, double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, three bedrooms, conservatory and rear gardens. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Coved ceiling. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank (which is lagged) Radiator.
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 8" ( 6.38m x 3.56m )
Window to front. Window to side. Two radiator. TV & telephone point .Textured and coved ceiling. Double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 10" x 9' 9" ( 6.35m x 2.97m )
Recently fitted kitchen. Window to front. Window to side. Double doors to lounge. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 /14 bowl. Boiling hot water tap. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. TV point. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated microwave. Wine cooler. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler (Recently fitted). Radiator.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Brick base. UPCV construction. Windows to rear and side. Door to garage. Door to garden. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.33m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Patio doors to conservatory. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Comprising a four piece suite. Window to side. Radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls.
Garage 19' 10" x 9' 9" ( 6.05m x 2.97m )
Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Window to rear. Door to conservatory.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for low maintenance. Drive to garage
South facing rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with outside tap.
The property is fitted with a burglar alarm.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into High Street and take a left hand turning into St Peters Road, leading into Upwell Road. Take a right hand turning into Cavalry Drive. Proceed along and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53081770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.