2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurchill Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12
- CONVENIENT RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- TRADITIONAL QUASI SEMI
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- IDEAL STARTER HOME
A fantastic opportunity for the first time buyer to acquire a deceptively spacious, slightly elevated two bedroomed quasi semi. Ideally located just off Rooley Moor Road, offering easy access to an array of amenities, public transport links, Rochdale Town Centre and the M62 motorway. Internally the accommodation on offer briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear porch, two double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and plenty of storage areas. Externally enjoying an enclosed patio garden to the rear. Internal viewing comes highly recommended. EPC D. We are available 8:30am - 8:30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends.
Churchill Street is situated off Rooley Moor Road, accessed via Edenfield Road (A680) in a popular and convenient residential location which offers easy access to Rochdale Town Centre.
This area is conveniently positioned to provide easy access to an array of amenities, public houses, popular local schooling as well as access into Rochdale Town Centre whilst providing comfortable commuting to Manchester City Centre/Leeds and neighbouring townships.
- Convenient Residential Position
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities & Schools
- Close to Rochdale Town Centre & M62 Motorway Network
- Brick Built, Two Storey Quasi Semi
- Spacious Open Lounge with Feature working Fire
- Kitchen/Diner with Pantry and Storage Cupboard
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with Storage Room)
- Modern White Three Piece Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Good Sized Patio Garden to the Rear
- Internal Viewing Essential
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.17m x 3.91m max (13'8" x 12'10" max) -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.17m x 3.01m (13'8" x 9'11") -
Rear Porch -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.16m x 3.93m (13'8" x 12'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.12m x 3.03m (10'3" x 9'11") -
All main services are understood to be available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53090278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26093712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.