2 bedroom terraced house for saleGresham Road, BECCLES
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
- Viewing Essential
This fantastic terraced house is situated in the sought after town centre location of Beccles. The property has two bedrooms, bathroom lounge and kitchen/diner. There is also a generous size rear garden, prompt internal viewing is essential.
Front Door and windows to the front & side aspects.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 3.63m x 3.25m into alcove )
Front Door and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Under stairs cupboard, door to inner hall and open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.60m )
Window to the rear aspect, door to rear, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink & drainer, tiled surrounds, cooker point and cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, bath, WC, basin and tiled surrounds.
Stairs to first floor.
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 8" into alcove ( 3.63m x 3.25m into alcove )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
Window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard and radiator.
The bisected garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. There is a path leading up to end of the garden where there is a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53092114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY102982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.