5 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Walsham Road, Suffield, Norwich
- Roomy Individual Village House
- Five Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Dining Kitchen & Dining Rooms
- Double Garage
- Sizeable Plot & Views To Field
Excellent space with this individual detached house with double garage, tucked way in a rural village setting, yet handy for the well served town of North Walsham, and not too far from the coast. Planning consent to convert garage into a holiday home.
This beautiful detached house is set in the rural village of Suffield. The accommodation boasts character and has five bedrooms, the master with an ensuite, kitchen, diner and a double garage. There is planning consent to convert the garage into a holiday home. The location is handy for the well served town of North Walsham and is not too far from the coast.
With paved approach and support beam, part glazed door opens to:
With double glazed window to front, understairs storage cupboard, walk-in coats vestibule, radiator, wash basin, natural wood latch doors and balustrade stairway.
Handy for coats/storage etc, with wash basin.
Lounge 21' 2" x 16' 4" max ( 6.45m x 4.98m max )
With three double glazed windows, to side and front, double glazed French doors to conservatory. Brickwork fireplace with solid fuel stove and pamment hearth. Two radiators and glazed double doors to:
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.20m )
With single glazed windows to five sides, and double doors to front garden.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
With double glazed double doors opening to rear garden, natural wood finish laminate floor and radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 9" x 14' 4" ( 4.80m x 4.37m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink and tiled surrounds, plumbing and space for dishwasher, radiator, range style cooker and stainless steel hood over. Recessed lighting, natural wood floor boards and three windows, to front and side. Doors onto:
Utility Room 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
With wall and base cupboards, work surface with stainless steel sink, plumbing and space for washing machine, central heating boiler. Natural wood latch door to cloaks WC and door to outside.
With double glazed window, WC, wash hand basin, radiator (space for shower?).
Balustrade to two sides of stairwell, borrowed light window in stained leaded glass, built-in airing cupboard. Natural wood latch doors open off.
Master Bedroom 16' 4" max x 10' 6" ( 4.98m max x 3.20m )
With two double glazed windows to rear and side giving double aspect, fitted wardrobes with natural wood doors and radiator.
With double glazed window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, chrome heated towel radiator, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom 16' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.15m )
With three double glazed windows, to front and side giving double aspect and views to field. Hatch with loft ladder, radiator.
Bedroom 8' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and open fronted fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 14' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to front with views to field and radiator.
With double glazed window to front with views to field, wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower attached, separate shower cubicle, extractor fan, chrome heated towel radiator and partly tiled walls.
Large Loft Space 31' 2" x 11' 5" ( 9.50m x 3.48m )
Impressive 7'9 maximum height, eaves space access, vaulted sloped ceilings and two roof light windows to front giving field views.
With sizeable lawned gardens, variety of flower and shrub beds and trees set about and paved pathways.
To the rear a paved and shingled area for sitting and dining outside. Low brick wall to raised bed.
From a shared lane approach off the highway, a five bar gate opens to a surfaced driveway approach, which widens for plenty of parking and access to your DOUBLE GARAGE. Oil tank, fuel bunkers.
Established hedging gives a good degree of shelter and seclusion to the property.
Planning Application PF/12/1399 permits 'conversion of detached garage to self contained unit of holiday accommodation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53092132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM104608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.