3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Johns Road, Isleworth, TW7
Under Offer £999,950
- 19th century three bedroom school conversion
- Bathroom and shower room both with under-floor heating
- Two reception rooms separated by a bespoke feature staircase
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Merging period features with modern innovation
- Garden and off-street parking
- Master bedroom with wall to wall wardrobes
Isleworth town centre can be found nearby offering a range of amenities, as well as the open-spaces of Syon Park. The nearest station is Isleworth (National Rail), and the motorist will find the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 971107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.