3 bedroom terraced house for saleRipon Drive, Sleaford
Sold STC £125,000
- Superb refurbished Three Bedroom Home
- Open Plan Lounge through to Living Dining Kitchen
- Double Range Oven
- Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
This quality property has to be viewed to be appreciated. An extensive programme of refurbishments completed at this property, to include new fitted kitchen, high gloss ceramic tiled flooring, newly fitted bathroom suite & carpeting throughout the first floor.
A superb example of a refurbished THREE BEDROOM family home in the popular RIPON DRIVE area of SLEAFORD. The property has undergone extensive refurbishment by the present owners and viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality of home on offer. The works include new fitted kitchen, high gloss ceramic tiled flooring, fitted bathroom suite and carpeting to the first floor. Outside the rear garden has been relaid to turf and there is ample off road parking on the lead up to the single garage. Internally the property features an entrance hallway and then an open plan arrangement with the lounge opening and flowing through to the living dining kitchen. This is a superb space for dining and relaxing, as well as for entertaining. To the ground floor there is a bathroom, with a newly fitted suite. To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms.
Call now to view this property to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 11" x 10' ( 4.55m x 3.05m )
Featuring high gloss ceramic tiled flooring, two radiators, television point, telephone point and uPVC window to the front aspect. This room has an open flowing approach into the:
Living Dining Kitchen 16' 2" x 16' 1" max ( 4.93m x 4.90m max )
This superb room offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and relaxing and is fitted with an extensive range of high gloss base and wall mounted kitchen units with soft close mechanism. There is a range of work surfacing and a fitted Range double oven and washing machine included. There is space for a slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and a tall cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and uPVC double French doors leading to the rear gardens. There is a range of fitted wall lights throughout the lounge and kitchen area.
Newly fitted with a suite comprising of a 'P' shaped contemporary style bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a Designer style chrome heated towel rail, electric shaver point and coloured tiling to the bath area to complement the white suite.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Having built in wardrobe, radiator, uPVC window, television point, coved ceiling and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.41m )
Having a useful built in cupboard with shelving, radiator, coved ceiling and uPVC window.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
Having a radiator, uPVC window and coved ceiling.
To the front of the property there is a paved and stone chipped garden area with pathway leading to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a newly laid lawned garden and paved patio area. Beyond to the rear there is a driveway approach leading to the single garage.
Having up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53094850.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.