3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWEST VIEW COTTAGES, SEDGEFIELD STATION, Sedgefield District, TS21 2EP
Offers in Region of
- COUNTRY COTTAGE + STABLES
- RURAL LOCATION WITH VIEWS
- 2 REC'PS + CONSERVATORY
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN & PADDOCK
COTTAGE with STABLES set within the countryside yet within easy access of SEDGEFIELD & A1 for commuting. This is a splendid semi detached cottage with the benefit of a DOUBLE GARAGE, 2 SMALL PADDOCKS(could accomodate 2 dwellings) & 6 STABLES with scope to develop for alternative usage, i.e. kennels/cattery/smallholding. The property has oil fired central heating, UPVC framed d/glazing & a floor plan comprising ENTRANCE PORCH, HALL, cloaks/utility, KITCHEN/B'FAST ROOM, DINING ROOM with arch to a SPACIOUS LOUNGE with multi fuel stove & access to a stunning CONSERVATORY which overlooks the gardens. The first floor has a large landing area providing access to 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & a modern BATHROOM. Externally are landscaped gardens incl 2 ornamental ponds, lawns & mature shrub/flower borders plus ample patio/seating areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E_63604_20698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dowen, Sedgefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.