3 bedroom terraced house for saleWaddon Close, Croydon
Offers in Excess of £475,000
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home
- 2 Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Driveway for 1 Car
- Cul-De-Sac Location
A larger than average 3 bedroom family home situated in a cul-de-sac location central to Waddon Station and Wandle Park Tram Stop plus local shops and bus routes.
A larger than average 3 bedroom family home situated in a cul-de-sac location central to Waddon Station and Wandle Park Tram Stop plus local shops and bus routes. This stunning home is full of character offering 2 reception rooms, a conservatory and kitchen / breakfast room, whilst upstairs offers 3 good size bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Further benefiting from a driveway and large rear garden. This would make for a perfect family home still with scope to grow in to. A viewing is strongly advised!
Reception Room 16' 11" x 12' 4" ( 5.16m x 3.76m )
Dining Room 14' x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.40m into recess )
Kitchen 19' 4" x 7' 5" ( 5.89m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 16' 1" into bay x 10' 9" plus wardrobes ( 4.90m into bay x 3.28m plus wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 14' x 11' 2" plus recess ( 4.27m x 3.40m plus recess )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.00m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53096680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRY106061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.