3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLudgate, Tring
Sold STC £400,000
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SUN ROOM / GARDEN ROOM
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR
A three bedroom double fronted bungalow in need of modernisation situated on a wonderful corner plot.
SOLD stc ...
SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW ** THREE BEDROOMS ** LOUNGE ** KITCHEN ** GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR ** GARAGE ** SUN ROOM / GARDEN ROOM ** CLOSE TO BUS ROUTE & NEIGHBOURHOOD SHOP
Secure Storm Porch
Double glazed door with outside rain canopy.
Timber door with 5-lever lock and mortice lock and bolt. Feature stain glass window. Four built in storage cupboards. Two loft accesses.
Double glazed obscure window. Radiator. Low level WC. Wall mounted sink unit.
Lounge 24' 4" narrowing to 19'10 x 13' 8" narrowing to 8'7 ( 7.42m narrowing to 19'10 x 4.17m narrowing to 8'7 )
Triple aspect double glazed windows to side, front and rear. Sliding door to rear patio. Serving hatch to kitchen. Inset gas fire. Two large radiators.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
Range of base and eye level units with work surfaces. Free standing fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. One and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and side drainer. Built in gas oven with grill and extractor fan over. Door to patio and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Bedroom One 13' max x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.96m max x 2.92m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe with mirrors.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window and door to rear patio. Radiator. Double wardrobe with mirrors.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" max narrowing to 5'3 x 10' 3" narrowing to 4'10 ( 2.54m max narrowing to 5'3 x 3.12m narrowing to 4'10 )
'L' shaped room
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in safe with key. Plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed obscure window to rear. Radiator. Enclosed shower cubicle. Panel bath. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
Driveway to the side providing off street parking for several vehicles and leading to garage. Garden mainly paved with flower bed and pathway leading to front door.
Crazy paved patio with covered area. Steps lead to remainder of the garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and hedging. A range of raised flower beds and additional patio area to the rear. Timber shed. Doors to garage, fully double glazed garden sun room which could have a variety of uses. Side access to the front. All enclosed by paved fencing.
Metal up and over door. Window and door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.