3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardwick Street, Derby
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LCOAL AMENITIES AND EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This deceptively spacious semi detached house is situated in a incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position.
This deceptively spacious semi detached house is situated in a incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free and generously proportioned accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs w.c. and to the first floor three bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and entrance door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, coving, feature archway, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' into bay x 10' 7" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.23m )
having three front elevation double glazed bay windows, cornice and radiator.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.43m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding door providing access to rear garden, fireplace with stone surround, hearth and inset gas fire, understairs storage, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 15' 9" into recess x 7' 11" ( 4.80m into recess x 2.41m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface area over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window, tiled flooring, radiator and sliding door to
having a white low low level wc, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled flooring and tiling to walls.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 6" into recess x 11' 4" ( 4.42m into recess x 3.45m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' ( 3.51m x 2.74m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' ( 2.69m x 2.44m )
having rear elevation double glazed widow, coving and radiator.
Bathroom 6' x 4' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.50m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls and coving.
to the front of the property there is a low maintenance area incorporating gated access to front entrance door and boundary walling. to the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating garden shed, gated access to the front of the property, outside security lighting and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53099212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.