2 bedroom apartment for saleLowbridge Court, Garston, LIVERPOOL
Guide Price £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
- Ground floor
- Two bedrooms
- No ongoing chain
- Secure parking
A two bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular L19 development. Well presented throughout this home comprises an entrance hall, bright lounge, fitted kitchen, two generous bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are well maintained communal areas and secure allocated parking.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer this two bedroom ground floor apartment in this popular development in Lowbridge Court, L19. Well presented throughout this home comprises an entrance hall, bright lounge, fitted kitchen, two generous bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are well maintained communal areas and secure allocated parking. Being offered with no ongoing chain, and nearby plentiful nearby amenities, viewing is highly recommended.
Door to communal hall, phone entry, storage heater, cupboard housing boiler, laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 9' 10" min ( 4.60m x 3.00m min )
Two double glazed windows to the front, storage heater, tv and telephone point.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 9' 10" ( 1.91m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 8' 2" max ( 4.52m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, tv point, storage heaters.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front, storage heater.
Bath, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, spot lights, towel rail, part tiling.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53100061.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.