4 bedroom detached house for saleMachrihanish, Dunscore, Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway
Offers in Region of
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE SET IN RURAL LOCATION
- ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, FAMILY DINING KITCHEN, UTILITY, WC, SUNROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS, 3 BATHROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING, OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRATED GARAGE, GARDENS
- Energy Rating D
**£22,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE**
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, SPACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE DETACHED FAMILY HOME. This ready to move into property is located approx 1.5 miles from the village of Dunscore which offers a range of local amenities including a primary school, pub, medical centre, church and is in the catchment area for the highly regarded Wallace Hall Academy in Thornhill. It is approximately 9.5 miles from Dumfries town and all the facilities available there. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, family dining kitchen, utility, sunroom/family room, W.C, bedroom/lounge on the ground floor and three double bedrooms (two ensuite with the master also having dressing room/study) and a family bathroom on the first floor. The property also benefits from oil central heating, double glazing, an integrated garage, off street parking and pleasant enclosed gardens to the front, rear and side.
Viewing of this particular property is highly recommended to appreciate the flexible accommodation on offer and stunning rural views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53102440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.