4 bedroom terraced house for saleRiversmeet, Hertford
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area with Modern Kitchen
- Four DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Bathroom, En-suite & Downstairs W.C.
- Large Balcony & Landscaped Garden
- Garage-en-bloc & Residents Parking
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN! Situated in this popular cul-de-sac with views over the river and meadows to the rear, this deceptively spacious four DOUBLE bedroom family home is conveniently positioned for access to Hertford Town Centre.
Situated in this popular cul-de-sac with views over the river and meadows to the rear, this deceptively spacious four double bedroom family home is conveniently positioned for access to Hertford Town Centre and Hertford North Mainline Station serving London.
Features include a generous open plan living area with quality fitted kitchen, four large DOUBLE bedrooms, a modern family bathroom, en-suite shower room and downstairs W.C..
Externally there is a large balcony, pretty landscaped rear garden, garage en-bloc and additional residents parking.
Stairs to first floor, laminate wood flooring, radiator, spot lights.
Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over, tiled splash back, low level dual flush WC, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen Area: 8' 7" x 14' 7" ( 2.62m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, 'NEFF' four ring stainless steel gas hob unit with extractor canopy over, single bowel single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, built in 'Hotpoint' stainless steel oven, built in stainless steel microwave oven, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing and space dish washer, spot lights, laminate wood flooring, open to:
Lounge Area: 18' 4" x 11' 11" ( 5.59m x 3.63m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, two radiators, spot lights, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring. spot lights.
First Floor Landing:
Stairs to second floor landing.
Bedroom Three: 11' 11" x 13' into recess ( 3.63m x 3.96m into recess )
Stripped wood floor boards, radiator, double glazed sliding doors leading to balcony,
Bedroom Four: 12' 7" x 5' 9" ( 3.84m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Modern three piece suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment and tiled surround, low level dual flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, spot lights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
Second Floor Landing:
Bedroom One: 10' 9" x 12' ( 3.28m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views of the river and meadows, stripped wood floor boards, radiator, door to:
Three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, low level dual flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, chrome heated towel rail, laminate wood flooring, spot lights.
Bedroom Two: 11' 11" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.86m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, radiator, stairs up to:
Mezzanine: 11' 11" Max x 11' 5" Max & part restricted height ( 3.63m Max x 3.48m Max & part restricted height )
Velux window to front and rear aspect, eves storage cupboards.
Landscaped rear garden with decked terrace leading down to a paved and gravelled area with gated rear aspect. The garden has a picturesque outlook over the river.
Single garage en-bloc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53105074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.