4 bedroom detached house for saleVICTORIA ROAD, KEELBY
Sold STC £229,950
- Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN and FULLY REFURBISHED
- Incredible four with the potential of five bedroom detached property
- All finished to an extremely high standard using quality products
- Master bedroom comprising of en-suite and dressing room
- Extensive kitchen/dining area with country style units
- Benefiting from downstairs WC and utility room
- Ample off road parking with gravel driveway comprising of electric gates
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band E
This is a superb property, where two worlds are brought together with old tradition and modern contemporary to provide this wonderful family home, which in my view, offers an ideal home for a growing family with all the boxes ticked for modern lifestyle. Situated in the heart of the pretty village of Keelby the local school is a stone's throw with local shops on your door step, a park just around the corner and two good, local, quiet pubs for wining and dining! Victoria Road itself is full of characterful property and number 3 is no exception, the property with a warm atmosphere has been finished to an extremely high standard and has been fitted with high quality products by a well regarded local maintenance company. The accommodation comprising of; welcoming hall with living accommodation leading off including the living room with stylish double doors, a third reception room which could be a play room, study or 5th bedroom if required. The kitchen and dining room are open plan and spacious with a delightful snug off from. The snug with a cosy feel created by the low ceiling and feature multi fuel stove. The rear hall provides access to the utility, W.C cloakroom and staircase to the first floor. Upstairs you will find 4 very comfortably sized bedrooms, all doubles, the master with ensuite and dressing room. Plus a fully equipped family bathroom. From the road you turn into the gravelled drive, though the fob operated electric gates into the rear gardens. There is ample parking here, room for a garage if required. There is a patio area ready for outside furniture and a well kept lawn. The garden is south facing and is a suntrap. Along with all this there is new gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. All the fixtures and fittings are new with certificates. Call to view this lovely home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53105146.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6259897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.